Sunday, July 19, 2015

A Slow Week



     Well the Forth of July was good and the bus and I did a little bonding, well I bonded with it while I sat on the roof and watched the fireworks.


     I haven't got much else done on the bus over the last week.  I have just been enjoying it and contemplating all the possibilities.  Even a few of my friends have started thinking of the possibilities of one for themselves.


     On Thursday I made another trip up to the regional title and registration office and was surprised to find them closed for the day. This was what I saw when I arrived.



     I was not very pleased to say the least as it's a bit of a trip to get there and it's not like I can really just put it off until it's convenient for me in a few months or so.  While I was there there were about 20 people that came in to be surprised by the shutdown and had some really nice things to say about it.


      I really just find it sad that it takes an entire office shutdown to do training and the only notice provided seems to be the sign on the door after you arrive. They seemed to omit those of us that needed tax and title work and that this is the only local station.  I guess I'll try again next week. 


This weekend the kids and I are off for a few more days of camping.




No comments:

Post a Comment